Dyslexia Box to Exhibit at NDA / BDA Parent Pop-Up Roadshow Event
We're excited to announce that we'll be exhibiting at the Northamptonshire Dyslexia Association & British Dyslexia Association Parent Pop-Up Roadshow event.
There's a fantastic lineup of speakers, exhibitor stands, advice and information from NDA's specialist tutors and NDA trustees. It promises to be a really informative day packed full of interesting discussion from some of the key minds in the world of dyslexia.
Date: Saturday 3rd November 2018, 11:30 am - 4:30 pm. registration is at 11:30 am.
Location: Malcom Arnold Academy, Trinity Avenue, Northampton, NN2 6JW
- Helen Boden, BDA Chief Executive
- Arran Smith, Microsoft
- Hayley Maso, SEN Legal
- John Hicks, Dyslexia Parenting Coach
What will be covered:
- What is dyslexia? Supporting your child's needs; BDA CEO, Helen Boden
- Empowering Potential; Arran Smith, Microsoft
- Navigating the SEN Maze: Entitlement, Provision and Appeals; Hayley Mason, SEN Legal
- How Does My Child's Dyslexia Affect Me?; John Hicks, Dyslexia Parenting Coach
The event will be sponsored by Meredith Kenny and Family. There will be an update on Meredith Kenny's Hadrian's Wall Charity Fund raising 91 mile hike. You can find out more here: https://www.facebook.com/HadriansWall4NDA/
We will be in the exhibition area, for the entire day, displaying all the latest assistive technology and assistive aids for people of all ages with dyslexia, including:
- The all-new Dragon Home 15 (Speech Recognition)
- TextHelp Read&Write (Text to Speech)
- C-Pen Reader and C-Pen Exam Reader (Reading Pen)
- Livescribe Smartpen (Note taking)
- OrCam MyEye (AI text reader and facial recognition)
The event is free to attend! You can book your tickets here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/ndabda-parent-pop-up-roadshow-event-tickets-50069037840
See you there!